1.1K views

We ordered a Ashley Buffet Server, that was suppose to be delivered on dec,10th 2017 , which on the tracking # it was, but there was no sign of the product at all?, now when UPS delivered anything else to my address of anything over 100 dollars we had to sign for it!!Well I guess not this item that was well over 500 dollars?

, so now I try to tell flexshopper about it they want proof that it was delivered well look on your dashboard it says it was right there , they tell me to call police because I was robbed, with what proof? I have none!?

Now we're stuck paying this off and we have nothing to show for it!If you are smart you will stay far far away from theses people!!!!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Flexshopper?

Comments

Man can people be more rude?I'm pretty sure the date is a mistake.

Who died and made "hef" oh so perfect?

Do you wipe your butt with gold paper too oh king of no typos?Get over yourself, all you're showing everyone is how shallow, self absorbed, and mentally incompetent to see multiple factors that could be why the date was 2017...

Dec 2017 hasn't happened yet. The fact that you are that ignorant makes me wonder if the real problem with the order is you and not them.

Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1274883

Call your state Better Business Bureau and file a complaint.You can also take them to Small Claims Court where you represent yourself and Court costs are usually quite low.

I suggest you read up on the internet about the BBB works and the court will probably have "how to" information available. Keep track of ALL communications with FlexShopper, including notes on any phone conversations. Be sure to record the data, time and the name and position of the person to whom you speak. Your FlexShopper invoice might include a UPS tracking number which you can look up online and see what they say about your delivery.

Don't give up!and Good Luck!

Aberdeen, Washington, United States #1271029

You know you wrote Dec. 10 , 2017 not 2016 so unless you wrote wrong your complaint is invalid so proof read before signing, posting or negotiations

to Anonymous Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1271609

Your childish asf, you know what they meant tf