Lewisville, Texas
2.8K views 2 comments
2.4
Additional Fees

On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues.The application was approved with a limit of $1041.00 or $47.05 monthly.

So I purchased 2 items well under my approval limit. When I checked on my account the very next day to look over shipping information, I couldn't log in. Thinking I had somehow forgotten my password. I request a password reset by email.

After 3 reset request I decided to contact the company. I was told by a rep name Sabrina that my account was deactivated by her company.

When I asked how this was possible when I was approved and agreed to the term of contract by Flexshopper, Sabrina pointed to a claus that states they can close your account without cause at anytime.Knowing this agency has access to my bank account info and agreed to a contract under false pretenses and no written explanation is very misleading and unsafe for consumers.

Review about: Flexshopper Account.

Had an Experience with Flexshopper?

Comments

Schiller Park, Illinois, United States #1260861

I was just about to place an order when a voice in my head(God) told me to check the reviews.Thank God for having my back,because after reading these scary and alarming reviews I'll never ever purchase anything here in fact I'll tell everyone I know to definitely stay away.

Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #1254118

WOW!!! I'M SCARED I HAVE RECONSIDERED APPLYING FOR AN ACCOUNT...BEST THING FOR ALL OF YOU HOW BEEN SCAMMED IS CALL YOUR BANK AND CANCEL THE CARD THAT YOU GAVE THEM THEN CANCEL RECURRING PAYMENTS TO THEM SO THAT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED CANCELLING ASK YOU BANK ISSUE YOU A NEW CARD WITH A DIFFERENT NUMBER...