1.5K views

Flex shoppers repo department Just WIPE My Checking Account Wbich I Didnot Authorize I Only Had Very Little Money In My Account After I Paid All Of My Bills;Now My Account Is OVERDRAWN;I Was Not Aware Of This Transaction;Because Of This I Was STRANDED;And Now No Money Flexshoppers Took All Of My Last Money!_Claiming That I Owed Them Only 50 Dollars;All I Know When I Went To ATM Checking account Is O; Crystal Did This SCam;Will Seek Help From B.B.B.and Investigate This Error Of Fraud.

Sincerly

Ms.Vanersha Bell

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Flexshopper. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flexshopper.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Flexshopper to other companies on our site.

Comments

Well after hearing about flexshopper and reading the reviews I decided to give them a try..They really don't want to give me any problems....you don't want to mess with a federal judge!..I am only doing this because my daughter told me what happened to her with these clowns..They can loose this business later of fact we can close them down and sue them for all outstanding funds owed to customers