1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Flexshopper is a clear example of a dirty greedy company taking advantage of middle class people with not so good credit. I purchased an Apple watch series 3 (GPS + Cellular), which they advertised for $449.00 cash price or $19/wk (that totals out to $1040.00 after 52 weeks, so I could have bought 2 Apple watches and still had $200 in my pocket).

Anyway, as soon as I added to the cart the weekly payment increased to $20/wk. I reached out to customer service and they explained this was due to tax and shipping cost. Well, I live in DE so there is no sales tax. So I basically agreed to pay $52.00 to ship a 2lb package.

My plan was to pay off the item in 90 days which they advertise 'same as cash'. That means I should have owed $449.00 but instead they said I owed them $501.00 due to tax and shipping. This should be fraud and illegal.

The lease agreement I signed was loosely written and does not define the 'tax and credit' fee in the total so they basically can charge you any amount. I definitely will never give this shady company any of my money again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flexshopper Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Lower your prices, fool!.

I liked: Products they offer.

I didn't like: Pricing is outrageous, Do not disclose the total amount owed in the lease, Lease agreement excludes sales tax and shipping cost, Markup is over 100 percent on products they sell, You pay more in their fees than the actual item cost.

• Illegal Practices
  • Unauthorized Payment Transactions
  • Flexshopper Bad Billing Practices
  • Overpriced Products
  • Overpriced Shipping

Comments

The lesson is that you should save up your money in order to buy expensive items for cash when possible. Leasing a watch is just wrong, a bad decision and obviously, not a good experience. Pay cash, no problems.