Flexshopper - Review in Other category from Lewisville, Texas

On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues.The application was approved with a limit of $1041.00 or $47.05 monthly.

So I purchased 2 items well under my approval limit. When I checked on my account the very next day to look over shipping information, I couldn't log in. Thinking I had somehow forgotten my password. I request a password reset by email.

After 3 reset request I decided to contact the company. I was told by a rep name Sabrina that my account was deactivated by her company.

When I asked how this was possible when I was approved and agreed to the term of contract by Flexshopper, Sabrina pointed to a claus that states they can close your account without cause at anytime.Knowing this agency has access to my bank account info and agreed to a contract under false pretenses and no written explanation is very misleading and unsafe for consumers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

Product or service
Lease To Own
Review category
review #859607 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flexshopper? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.