filters
state:
city:
product:

Flexshopper - False business advertising

Weird how they say " bad credit...no problem"..it doesnt mean anything to them. I applied and was turned down right away. I know as a fact my credit isnt even that bad. Wont waste my time with false advertising hypocrits again.

Flexshopper - Horrible business advertising

Weird how they say bad credit? No problem etc... i applied knowing my credit isn't even that bad and strange they qere so fast to deny...wont waste my time with this business again.
Reply to reviews
They tell you one thing and do another. They are suupose to take out 11.99 but they are taking out 23.00 weekly. This is the worst company in the world.
Dakota07

Worst company in the world. Delivered a bed in the box in December and two months later we discovered the inside of the bed, when we unzipped the fabric, that it was infested ...

Show

Flexshopper - Was great the young lady helped me with everything i needed

She answered the phone i explained to her what i needed help with and she immediately knew what i was talking about and jumpped right on to helping me get it done great experience.

Flexshopper - Mower that cut on & off

Received a lawnmower from flex shopper 1st it was delivered to the wrong address, 2. it will not stay started3 it’s the wrong model 4. I’ve emailed and call Flex shopper and they STILL have not sent a return label. I was told by Walmart the company the mower was sent from that this model has many,many issues
Reply to reviews
Tried to return the drum set but they wouldnt allow it. Called and they said I needed to pay the account off. Tried to pay the full amount the end of the month. They told me to return the items. I have already paid for one item but they wanted all of the items back and...
1.8

Flexshopper - Haven't Received My Package

Ive been contacting you guy about my TV they said got delievered , but i have not yet to recieve ..
Show

Flexshopper - Crap nothing like rent a center or aarons place is crap

This place sucks better off going to rent a center
Show

Flexshopper - My application was denied.

Yesterday unable to verify my phone number would like to verify so my application can be reprocessed

Contact Flexshopper

(855) 353-9289

Flexshopper Products and Services

All Flexshopper Products

Flexshopper - Overcharged

Yes I contacted them and I have been consistent with my bi weekly payments. I have text messages to prove it. From my credit card. So I've been overcharged and I am not happy at all. I want reimbursed. And my biweekly payments set back up. This is rediculous.
2.7