filters
state:
city:
product:

Flexshopper - Order change to store pick up

I ordered the wrong camera. I wanted to no if i would be able to exchange in store

Flexshopper - Very inefficient company

Why would you make your customer wait 24-48 BUSINESS hours to process an order for an item that can be picked up a mile away from my home. Can’t even get an email back. Very bad customer service. This company shouldn’t be in this business as they do not thrive to help and do the extra mile to assist their customers

Flexshopper - Waste of time

So ordered a kayak on June 12/2018 on the site it said s would be delivered within a week. It is now July 13/2018 and the delivery guy just got here. Wouldn’t ya no it they have shipped the wrong item to me. Was just going to keep it but has broken parts. Called to cancel the order and it was a big hassle as well took 30 minutes to get the lady to understand what was going on.

Flexshopper - False Promises

I had set my payment schedule to coincide with my paydays, or so I thought. They are charging my card two days before I get paid, leaving me high and dry. I’ve tried to reach out, but I don’t hear back. I can’t wait until my TV is paid off so I won’t have to deal with these people ever again.

Flexshopper - Asset recovery

They cannot come into your home me . Just government them tnem the item . They are a bunch of rip offs ... Don't do it
#1302055
Reply to reviews
By the time u pay the whole item .your paying way way way more . I was dumb and did it bought a 12.9 I pad 64 gb pad . Final payment total is over $2200 ! I saw a 258 gb 12.9 for $600 . Don't do it . I made a 2 ND mistake with a tv . That I want them to re take back...

Pay it off in 90 days and it’s way cheaper

#1301969
Reply to reviews
Brought a desk top computer, has a bad hard drive. I contacted HP support & they ran a diagnostics check to confirm it was bad. HP said they could send a tech for $49.00 OR they would ship a box over night with express shipping free of charge. I Then called flexshopper...

Excellent. I like a quick learner.

2.5
I liked
  • Products they offer
I didn't like
  • Pricing is outrageous
  • Billing department

Flexshopper - Forufo ynana@gmIl.com

Your application for the credit line wants a bank in a routing number I am a retired senior citizen and I only have direct express that my checks are loaded onto please feel free to call me at +1-440-494-3843
1.1

Flexshopper - Item not delivered

I placed an order for a beverage cooler and bench in April. I received the storage bench but not the beverage cooler. I noticed 6-29-18 that i am being charged for both items.
2.4

United States
Phone:
(855) 353-9289

Flexshopper - Excellent Company

I have been able to get all new appliances for my kitchen and a new lawn mower over the course of a year. I used the same as cash option. I could not be more happy with this company. When I call, someone answers and the mobile APP where I take a pic of my item for a request works great. Thank you Flexshopper!
5.0