2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I called today to close out one of my items. Online it said the pay off amount would be $157.56 They told me however that because I am paying it off early within the 60 days, I lose the special offer of the free week when I originally purchased the item.

So my payout balance would actually be $169.40 {that is scammish. But, whatever if I waited another day the pay out would go up to over $200} So I pay the 169.40 and as everything was about wrapped up and final. They say "Oh, I should have said this before. You still have a payment that will come out tomorrow so the total close out payment will actually be $180.

So they just got two extra payments out of me. They said if I wanted to void this payout payment and call back after the next payment came out that would be okay. I bet it would be okay because then I would be paying over $200 to close it out. No, thank you and at this point I wanted to speak with a supervisor.

I was on hold for awhile before it hung up on me. But, they called back. So kudos to them for that. Placed on hold again just to end up on an answering machine.

By this time I had decided I would just pay off everything and be done with this company. So without leaving a message for the supervisor I just called back to make the final payments. The second person told me I wasn't allowed to because it isn't my name on the account. {Frustrated mode reactivated}.

I JUST closed out an item, let me close out the rest. Thankfully that was settled and I was on my way to paying off the two items. My suspicion that I was being charged more unfairly for the first item was confirmed because another item on my list was also within the 60 days when I heard that I responded "So I lose my free week & the pay off amount is actually 1 payment more" They said no, that isn't true, You already received your free week & my final payout for this item that was stated online matched what this person was saying without adding an extra payment.. SooOOOoooOOOo I will let you be the judge on all of that.

The other thing that bothered me is their Christian talk. I have no qualms with Christians. But, I don't want to hear things like "I'm a good Christian in defense to me saying this all sounds shady. Also "God Bless you" & "I will pray for you" was highly obnoxious when you are upset & feeling like money is being unfairly taken from you.

It's insulting in these situations. Now, I'm not saying don't use them. I'm saying only use them if there is one item you really want. But, just cant afford 100% right now.

That is how this all started for me. I wanted a Camera. I wish I had ended it there.

So use them, just be very aware. I am thankful I had enough to cover clearly out my account today and I will never being purchasing from them again solely on the my customer service experiences today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flexshopper Customer Care.

Preferred solution: None, just glad to be done with this company & wanted others to be aware as well. .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2017.

Comments