Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered my computer from them just to see what they where about cause I didn't have the money at the moment to buy it outright so, after paying on it for 5 months, I got into a car accident that left me unable to walk and in ICU and hospital for more than two weeks well, during this time the money I had in my account ran out and then the NSF charges started to build up so I call them and tell them what happened to me, not only where they very rude to me and act like they didn't care about anything but the money. I told them I had filed for disability and hadn't been approved yet, still not a care in the world, I told them when I got my taxes I could catch everything up to stop drafting my bank account...

Did they listen? No!

So I get about $150 in the hole my bank closes out the account and I lose it until I finally got my taxes back and they restored my account and got my account current with only $325 left owing, I asked for them to remove $150 from what I owed to cover the NSF fees that got charged to my account, they say no... My honest opinion is to stay clear of these guys, they are crooks with overpriced products that don't care about you as a customer, just your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flexshopper Billing Department.

Preferred solution: Remove the $150 from my account.

I didn't like: Everything about these crooks.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 28.

Comments