3.2
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

What I thought would be a convenient way to purchase a few things for Christmas turned out to be a total nightmare. I had a total of 3 different purchases.

Two from their site directly. (One of which they cancelled but blamed it on me when I called weeks later asking where my items were.) And the other through a third party company who partners with them. I had to return a portion of my order to the third party company because it didn't work and the Flexshopper kept charging me for the rest of my order. I called and talked to a very rude, poorly trained, customer rep who couldn't give me a straight answer and kept repeating the same thing over and over like I was an idiot.

All he kept telling me was that they hadn't heard from the partner company about the return. My response was that was crazy because I could see that it had been returned ON MY FLEXSHOPPER ACCOUNT! He then put me on hold when I asked to speak to a supervisor, but before putting me on hold, I heard him say to someone else how much of a *** that I was. I was like "okay whatever, he's upset." After being on hold for 20 minutes, I was hung up on.

Now, I was officially upset. A few days later, nothing got changed on the account so I called again. I spoke to a nice man who transferred me to returns and finally I felt like someone was listening to me. She was sweet, put my account on hold while they reached out to the delivering company and waiting for a response to finalize everything.

That was the last time I'd heard anything was a month ago, then a few days ago my account was again debited. I called them back and once again I spoke to a young nice man who listened to me rant and rave and promised that someone would call me back from the return department within a short while and at the moment, she was on the phone. I recognized the name as being the same woman I'd spoken to before. She called me back promptly, probably within 5 minutes.

She remembered my situation and said that she'd emailed me back in December about my account. I never got it. And believe me, when it comes to money, I am paying attention to things. I told her that I never received it and no one bothered to call me about my account before it was taken off hold.

At this point she started having an attitude and shifted the blame onto me. She said it was my responsibility to check my email. Again, I told her I never got it and no one called me. She said numerous phone calls had been made and messages had been left for me, according to her notes.

I told her there's no way anyone left me any messages because I check them frequently since I run a photography business. No one left me any messages. She kept saying things like "I don't think you're hearing what I am saying." To which, of course, I blew up at. I told her "I hear what you're saying but you're not listening to me." She finally asked me what I wanted and I told her that I wanted my account put on hold until everything could be sorted out.

I was told that a debit was already in queue to come out and that she couldn't do that and all I had to do was sign the contract for things to change. I told her that if anything comes out of my account before this get fixed, I was going to file the charges as fraud. At that point she asked me if I wanted to talk to a supervisor. I said sure.

I thought the supervisor would be more helpful or sympathetic because of their companies screw ups, but, god, could I not be any more wrong. She was rude, over talked me, kept repeating the same *** everyone else did, didn't listen to a word I had to say and upset me to a point I have never been on the phone before. I am a professional woman. At no point did I ever name-call to any of these people.

I just wanted my problem to be solved without any attitude. Fix your mistakes. I feel for people in customer service because they get *** all day long. Had these woman not given me attitude, I probably wouldn't be as outraged with this company as I am.

As of today, I have submitted a claim with my bank for fraud charges, sent them a revocation of my ach authorization and forwarded a copy of that revocation to my bank. I am not playing with them anymore.

I am so done with Flexshopper and I wouldn't refer them to someone I hate. This experience has been so miserable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flexshopper Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service, Return system.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 27.

Comments